Dermatology/penile skin problem

Question
Front Side
Front Side  

Back Side
Back Side  
Hello Dr. Fisher, i've been having some odd symptoms on my genitals for the past 3-4 months. First it started as little 3 in a row white dots (X) around the rim of penis head. Then these little black dots (W) in small tiny cluster on the back/neck of the penis. Afterwards some slight peeling of skin on the neck of the penis due to dryness. Dryness all over penis. Afterwards skin seems to be stretched a bit on the left side of the penis, due to swelling, which i probably caused. Then penis head is started to have some dots and feels quite rough all of a sudden. Lastly where i circled in the picture (Z), there seems to be these little dashes on the skin which kinda feels rough but it's not solid as a wart, but when penis is not flaccid, there seems to be a slight hard bump, but can't feel it at all when penis is flaccid. Right above it there seems to be some kind of skin line (Y) appearing or developing. Symptoms: A slight dull ache sometimes, no discharge, no burning urination, no flu like symptoms, no swollen lymph nodes (doctor already checked), and no severe pain, just a lot of anxiety. My question is this a std, or damage from rough masturbation, or dermatitis, or eczema which i do have on my right hand because of hay fever or just bad skin. Can you please help me out.

Answer
Pearly penile papules are small dome-shaped to filiform skin-colored papules that typically are located on the sulcus or corona of the glans penis. Commonly, pearly penile papules are arranged circumferentially in one or several rows and often are assumed wrongly to be transmitted sexually.Pearly penile papules are considered a normal variant and harbor no malignant potential. They are not contracted or spread through sexual activity.
Pearly penile papules are considered to be a normal variant and are unrelated to sexual activity. Often, lesions cause great anxiety to patients until their benign nature is clarified

Dermatology

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>