Dermatology/sweating

Question
i always suffering with horrible sweating in my palms and feet all the time.prefer me some medicines please

Answer
Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis)

What Is Hyperhidrosis?
Hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating, is a common disorder which produces a lot of unhappiness. An estimated 2-3% of Americans suffer from excessive sweating of the underarms (axillary hyperhidrosis) or of the palms and soles of the feet (palmoplantar hyperhidrosis). Underarm problems tend to start in late adolescence, while palm and sole sweating often begins earlier, around the age 13 (on the average). Untreated, these problems may continue throughout life.

Sweating is embarrassing, it stains clothes, ruins romance, and complicates business and social interactions. Severe cases can have serious practical consequences as well, making it hard for people who suffer from it to hold a pen, grip a car steering wheel, or shake hands.

What Is the Cause of Hyperhidrosis?
Although neurologic, metabolic, and other systemic diseases can sometimes cause hyperhidrosis, most cases occur in people who are otherwise healthy. Heat and emotions may trigger hyperhidrosis in some, but many who suffer from hyperhidrosis sweat nearly all their waking hours, regardless of their mood or the weather.

Treatment can be with OTC Sweat Block or prescription Drysol
or Glycopyrrolate either oral or topical.

Dermatology

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>