Dermatology/tongue problem

Good morning

this was my post

and i want to say thanks for the answer. The problem disappears for couple of weeks, but back more strong after eating salt last week, it immediately appears again. Appear at the same position, it's like expanding now, and is irritating me. all starts for the first time with application of penicilin for a tonsillitis caused by streptococcus pyogenes, i have no more tonsils cause i been operated in february, after your consideration about my last post, what i need to do? which type of controls , analysis? it can be albicans problem or fungis? i don't smoke, i don't drink...nothing. i'm goingo to make HIV test, but i did it on november after 3 months from a risk  (received blowjob) with 4th generation test, negative, i need to repeat it? i applied now apple acetic and now temporary not irritating me now...

thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

Hope in a suggestion.... i have other big problems to fix for my healt (like old bell's palsy that maked an eye problem, i have a redness on my penis from 3 years and no one know the cause, i'm losing my hairs....) and this is adding to make me more depressing :'(

Geographic tongue is the name of a condition that gets its name from its map-like appearance on the upper surface and sides of the tongue. It may occur in other areas of your mouth, as well.

You'll be relieved to know that geographic tongue is a harmless, benign condition that isn't linked to any infection or cancer. Two other names for geographic tongue are benign migratory glossitis and erythema migrans.

Affecting about 1% to 3% of people, geographic tongue can show up at any age.  However, it tends to affect middle-aged or older adults more often. And it appears to be more common in women than in men.

Symptoms of Geographic Tongue
The telltale signs of geographic tongue are irregular, smooth, red patches on parts of the tongue. These patches may:

Have a white or light-colored border
Vary in size, shape, and color
Appear one area, and then move to another area
Come and go or change very quickly  in days, weeks, or months
Last years.
In most cases, any pain or discomfort will get better without treatment. But if you have severe, ongoing pain, medication can help. These are examples of what your doctor or dentist may prescribe:

Over-the-counter pain relievers
Mouth rinses with anesthetic
Corticosteroids applied directly on the tongue
Zinc supplements
If you're wondering about steps you can take to hasten the relief of symptoms, try limiting these substances or avoid them altogether:

Hot, spicy, or acidic foods or dried, salty nuts
Toothpaste with additives, whitening agents, or heavy flavoring (toothpaste for sensitive teeth is a better choice)

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>

published over 50 articles on the subject.