Dermatology/One bump on penis head, HPV or something else?

Image 1
Image 1  

Image 2
Image 2  

2 months ago I developed this bump on my penis head. It hasn't gone away since and it still looks the same / hasn't gone away since. It's sensitive when I rub it and I have no idea what it could be.

I did have unprotected sex with a new partner the month prior shortly before it popped up. I haven't tried popping it or anything because I have no idea if that would help or make it worse at all.

I don't know whether i have HPV or something else. If I have HPV what are my options? Could it be herpes or just bacterial?

I would greatly appreciate any help you could provide.

Thank you.

The lesion is not HPV but it looks like milia.
Milia are a common skin condition that is noncancerous and affects people of all ages. Milia appear as small white bumps and are the result of skin that does not slough off normally being trapped in a hair follicle or sweat gland. Some milia may occur after an injury or blistering of the skin and have appeared on people suffering from sun-damaged skin. Milia can occur in all ages, races and both genders  

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>

published over 50 articles on the subject.