Dermatology/Clear bumps on penis head

Hi, I've had these weird bumps on the head of my penis for a while now. I'm wondering if there an std?  or if there just papules glands?I did have unprotected oral sex so it's been worrying me , any answers would be much appreciated, thanks :)

You have a condition called Balanitis.

Balanitis is swelling (inflammation) of the foreskin and head of the penis.
Causes, incidence, and risk factors
possible causes include:

Diseases such as reactive arthritis and lichen sclerosis et atrophicus
Harsh soaps
Not rinsing soap off properly while bathing
Uncontrolled diabetes

Redness of foreskin or penis
Other rashes on the head of the penis
Foul-smelling discharge
Painful penis and foreskin

Signs and tests

Your health care provider may be able to diagnose your balanitis by examination alone. However, you may need skin tests for viruses, fungi, or bacteria. Sometimes, a skin biopsy is needed.

Treatment depends on the cause of the balanitis. For example, balanitis that is caused by bacteria may be treated with antibiotic pills or creams. Balanitis that occurs with skin diseases may respond to steroid creams. Anti-fungal creams will be prescribed if it is due to a fungus. In your case I would try a mild cortisone cream.

Expectations (prognosis)

Most cases of balanitis can be controlled with medicated creams and good hygiene.

Long-term inflammation or infection can:

Lead to more irritation
Lead to a more severe infection
Become painful

Tell your health care provider if you have any signs of balanitis, including swelling of the foreskin or pain.

Good hygiene can prevent most cases of balanitis.  

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>

published over 50 articles on the subject.