Dermatology/Wrinkly hands

Lily Seeger wrote at 2015-10-22 22:51:55
Hey im Lily and im 13 first off we are like twins i have wrinkly hand and my friends call me grandma hands and i also have keratosis pillares and i was wondering if u have found anything that has helped you. if you want to talk please add me on snapchat at @lilyseeger thanks

Criket wrote at 2016-01-18 22:30:47
Oh my gosh, it's so weird. Your hands look EXACTLY like mine! Down to the nail shape and the tiny red dot on your finger. Well, my red dot is on a different finger. I also have keratosis pilaris. I'm beginning to think it may be something else, something that looks similar to keratosis pilaris but isn't; because every person I know whose hands look like ours is told they have keratosis pilaris.  

Criket wrote at 2016-01-18 22:30:53

Dermatology

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>