Dermatology/finger clubbing suffering m why ?

Question
hello sir

I have 9 yrs till now suffering from finger clubbing , HAND FINGER the most FEET FINGER least ,

when I visist any doctor on any catergory , he always comments on my finger clubbing

- stomach doctors
- dermatologist doctors
- chest doctors
- lyrnx and phyrnx doctors
- orthopedics doctors
- general practise doctor
- sperm/testis doctor
- medical students

each one I visit he commented about my finger clubbing , it is too observed and appearing apparently  , so for 8 yrs ago I had did heart ultrasonic ans lot of scans , all results was good except a bending on heart muscle , the specialist told me that this case is normal  and not dangerous and inherited and genetically , for 2 yrs ago I did lung x-rays it is good results all negative despite of I m heavy smoker

but you have to know that I m suffering from other disease on the past 8 yrs

1- weakness of sperms  (FROM 13 YRS)
2- testicles varcociles     ( FROM 13 YRS)
3- testicles hydrocele      (FROM 10 YRS)
4- testis swelling          (FROM 2 YRS )
5- prostatis          (FROM 10 YRS)
6- GERD          (FROM 6 MONTHS)
7- IMMUNITY WEAKNESS     ( FROM 8 YRS )
8- HAIRLOSS          ( FROM 1 YR)
10- skin allergy          ( FROM 7 YRS)
11- toes fungus          ( FROM 10 YRS)

noticed that I did varcocile removal surgery for two times also hydrocele removal one time , it reformed again each time , I got bored for this case

so once before you listed a lot of diagnosis for finger clubbing , but I didn't know how and where can I start ? does any disease mentioned above related to my finger clubbing ? if no so does finger clubbing may be something normally ?

I m 30 YRS OLD

does you want to see there pictures ?

thanks and best regards
need your commentaries and advise also guidance

Answer
Finger clubbing is a thickening of the fingertips that gives them an abnormal rounded appearance. The exact cause of finger clubbing is not known, but it is a common symptom of respiratory disease, congenital heart disease, and gastrointestinal disorders.

Respiratory diseases associated with finger clubbing include chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), lung cancer, cystic fibrosis (thick mucus in the throat and digestive tract), and bronchiectasis (destruction of the large airways). Congenital heart diseases (heart diseases present since birth) that lead to finger clubbing are typically cyanotic, meaning that they cause a person to appear blue due to reduced oxygen in the blood. Clubbing has been seen in pregnancy and acromegal (gigantism due to pituitary tumor).

Gastrointestinal disorders that can lead to clubbing of the fingers include celiac disease, Crohn's disease, inflammatory bowel disease, and liver disease, especially in severe cases, such as cirrhosis of the liver. Other diseases associated with finger clubbing include Hodgkin’s lymphoma and Graves’ disease (thyroid condition). Clubbing may be accompanied by cyanosis (blue coloration of the skin) and shortness of breath.

Finger clubbing can be associated with symptoms of a serious or life-threatening condition. Seek immediate medical care (call 911) for serious symptoms, such as severe difficulty breathing, severe chest pain, bluish coloration of the lips or fingernails, change in level of consciousness or alertness, and rapid heart rate.

Seek prompt medical care if you are being treated for finger clubbing but mild symptoms recur or are persistent.

Dermatology

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>