Hello Sir,
I am 22 years old. There are strange pimples on the head of my penis. I saw them 1 months ago. They don't develop or hurt me. Are they OK? I have Balantitis?

You have what are called milia
Milia are commonly found on the skin of people of all ages. They are formed when keratin (a substance produced by the skin) becomes entrapped beneath the outer layer of the skin, forming a tiny cyst. An individual milium (the singular of milia) is formed at the base of a hair follicle or sweat gland.

Milia can be categorized as either primary or secondary. Primary milia are formed directly from entrapped keratin and are usually found on the faces of infants and adults. Secondary milia are also tiny cysts and look similar, but these develop after something clogs the ducts leading to the skin surface, such as after an injury, burn, trauma or blistering of the skin.

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>

published over 50 articles on the subject.