Hi ... I developed a lump on my skin not too long after doing laser hair removal and getting a burn. It's pretty small and hard doesn't hurt... If I try to squeeze it nothing will come out but it will move under the skin. Seems to fit the description of a fibroma ... Or a nodule or lipoma.... Looks mostly like a fibroma from the pictures I've seen. My question is would A burn like the one I had cause any one of these bumps to form?thank u for any advice

Granulation tissue is new connective tissue and tiny blood vessels that form on the surfaces of a wound during the healing process.
Granulation tissue typically grows from the base of a wound and is able to fill wounds of almost any size. Another possibility is that you have developed a cyst under the skin from the trauma. Cysts eventually Have to be surgically excised.

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>

published over 50 articles on the subject.