Dermatology/bump on penis and red marks on groin

Question
groin
groin  

bump
bump  
hello Dr.
i have had red marks on and off for a while now since the navy back 8 months ago when i came home more started appearing in my groin then spread to chest then everywhere it seemed like tinea and doctors gave me medicine that somewhat worked and tried three different creams and the steriod topical makes them go away but always comes back and the bump is new and getting allittle bigger i think only because ive been playing with it what is it?

Answer
You have two types of skin lesions. One being Folliculitis which is inflammation around hair follicles. This type of low grade infection is usually caused by bacteria such as staph. Treatment is with oral antibiotics like Solodyn or Doryx. The red circles could be eczema or an allergic reaction or a larger form of Folliculitis. The first thing to do is to be placed on antibiotics.  

Dermatology

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>