Dermatology/Hpv or balanitis?

Question
Red spots
Red spots  

Red spots
Red spots  
Hey
Thanks for answering my question.
I'm a 23 year old male.

4-5 month ago i had unprotected sex, but i didn't get any symptoms. 6 weeks ago i go a new girlfriend, and I went to the doctor to check for STDs. I checked for like chlamydia, gonorrhea, and few others. All tests came back negative.
The last month I've been having sex with my new girlfriend (also unprotected), and last week i got this rash (see pictures). It gets less red if don't do anything with it, but if I forexampel masturbate it turns more red and inflamed. I was wondering if it could be HPV from the unprotected sex 4-5 months ago, or if it looks more like balanitis of some sort. Also there have not been any form for sores, and it doesn't hurt in anyway. It may have been some itching. And finally, since i have been having unprotected sex with my girlfriend until i got this rash I'm going to the doctor to take new tests.

Børre L.

Answer
What you have is not HPV as HPV is wart like. The rash in your picture is not wart like. What you have is an irritant or contact dermatitis. This means that some product gets on you penis skin and cause a breakout. This could be soap or something your girl friend uses that gets on your skin. If your girl friend duches this could cause the irritation. You can try OTC Cortaid or Cortisone 10 twice a day for 5-7 days.

Dermatology

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>