Hi, I've been dealing with like a burning sensation on the left inner tip of my foreskin for 11 MONTHS now and feel discomfort 24/7. There is no rash,no blisters,no redness, etc. My inner skin looks normal. This is driving me crazy. Have been tested for all std's (negative), and my  blood sugar levels is good. Have you heard of such a case? What could it be? Please Help.. Thanks for your time...

Paresthesia is a sensation of tingling, tickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect. The manifestation of a paresthesia may be transient or chronic.
Additional to treating the underlying reasons of paresthesia, drugs can be utilized to reduce the uneasiness of paresthesia. These can consist of corticosteroids, for instance prednisone. In many cases topical creams used for numbing, such as Lidocaine cream, can be used.

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>

published over 50 articles on the subject.