Dermatology/Back of my head

Hi, I have attached an image of the lower back of my head. I'm not sure whether or not you could see it. There are some bumps and it is only itchy when I touch it. Do you need a better image? thanks

Acne keloidalis nuchae (AKN) is a condition characterized by follicular-based papules and pustules that form hypertrophic or keloid-like scars. AKN typically occurs on the occipital scalp and posterior neck and develops. The term acne keloidalis nuchae is somewhat of a misnomer because the lesions do not occur as a result of acne vulgaris, but rather a folliculitis. Moreover, histologically lesions are not keloidal.
Intralesional triamcinolone acetonide injection can be helpful to reduce the size and firmness of papules and nodules. Doses range from 5 mg/mL up to 40 mg/mL for more firm and large lesions. Pretreatment anesthesia with topical lidocaine cream may reduce pain during injection. Alternatively, triamcinolone may be diluted in lidocaine to provide anesthesia with injection. Risks include skin atrophy and hypopigmentation. Liquid nitrogen may be administered to lesions to create edema and ease the injection process.  

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>

published over 50 articles on the subject.