Dermatology/blood flow- skin issue

its over a year, getting worse and no answer yet

my feet began turning blue intermittingly, had vascular testing and its not that, they say
derm doesnt know, advised keep seeing my primary
neuro first said PN, and after testing said no
the consensus is, an auto immune issue which is not showoing itself yet
the labs are fine

my whole issue began with restricted movement hips down
I cont. with restricted movement, pain I will not ocmplain about, i dont need pain med
The blue feet has progressed to ugly red and blue blotches up to my calf

sudden spideer veins popping out knee up
Prednizone barely helped restriction

last two weeks I am retaining water up to 10 lbs, this is the newest develoopment

I began a new Primary, he says raynauds and poss. PN.  he has me on/off prednizone

I cont to get worse.  recently, I decided to go on diabetic diet, even tho labs so no "D"

do you have any suggestions, I have had just about every test imaginable. with no definitive

There are 19 conditions associated with blue colored skin, cold feet and or numbness or tingling.

Peripheral neuropathy
Peripheral neuropathy is a nerve condition of the extremities causing numbness, tingling, and pain.

Raynaud phenomenon
Raynaud's phenomenon causes color changes, coldness, tingling, and numbness in certain parts of the body.

Cold exposure
Cold exposure symptoms include color changes on the skin, numbness, stinging, redness, blisters, and more.

Vitamin B12 deficiency
Vitamin B12 deficiency symptoms include fatigue, pale skin, weakness, sleepiness, numbness, weakness, and more.

Symptoms of acrocyanosis include blue mottled skin of the hands and feet, cold hands, cold feet, and more.

Multiple sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis is a disease of the nervous system causing difficulties with balance, speech, and movement.

Lumbar spinal stenosis
Lumbar spinal stenosis is a condition that can cause pain in the lower back, buttocks, legs, and feet.

A stroke occurs when blood and oxygen to the brain are cut off, and causes numbness, confusion, and more.

Transient ischemic attack (mini-stroke)
Transient ischemic attacks cause headache, numbness, tingling, or weakness in the face, arm, or leg, and more.

Wernicke syndrome
Wernicke's encephalopathy can cause confusion, lack of muscle coordination, and vision problems.

Venous insufficiency
Venous insufficiency causes pain, aching, skin rashes, and swelling in the legs.

Diabetic neuropathy
Diabetic neuropathy is a nerve condition of the extremities causing numbness, tingling, and pain.

Peripheral vascular disease
Peripheral vascular disease is a blood vessel condition that causes pain, cold feet, and bluish colored skin.

Burn (heat or fire)
Burns caused by heat are called thermal burns and can cause pain swelling, skin changes, blisters and more.

Aortic aneurysm (abdomen)
An abdominal aortic aneurysm is swelling of the main abdominal artery and can cause sudden chest pain.

Chemical burns
A chemical burn can cause symptoms ranging from burning and blisters to pain and shortness of breath.

Thoracic spinal stenosis
Thoracic spinal stenosis can cause pain in your back and legs, loss of bladder or bowel function, and more.

CREST syndrome
CREST syndrome is a rare autoimmune disease that causes tissues to harden throughout the body.

Spinal tumor
Spinal tumors can cause back pain, weakness, and numbness in the legs and arms, and more serious issues.

The problem you have is that there are so many causes of blue feet that it is difficult to determine the exact cause. Only the right test will determine the exact cause.

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>

published over 50 articles on the subject.