over an year ago i saw brown patches on mushroom, skin was getting thiner on those patches i saw a docter he first tested syphilis but it was -ve , now he told me it was HSV, he gave me acyclovir 400 mg and vitamin C tablets,
but i never have any blister at penis which have fluid in it etc
just brown patches which are first like white bumps then turn into brown patches and then just disappears . but it never ended the whole year. (still taking medicin)
do tell me what is it n what should i do.

Pearly penile papules are small dome-shaped to filiform skin-colored papules that typically are located on the sulcus or corona of the glans penis. Commonly, pearly penile papules are arranged circumferentially in one or several rows and often are assumed wrongly to be transmitted sexually. Pearly penile papules are considered to be a normal variant and are unrelated to sexual activity. Often, lesions cause great anxiety to patients until their benign nature is clarified.

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>

published over 50 articles on the subject.