Dermatology/Do i have herpes?

Could this be herpes?
Could this be herpes?  
Hey Doc, so for a week know i have had sores around my foreskin of my penis. I dont know if it is herpes because i havent had an itchy, irritating or any other burning sensation around my penis. I do have experienced a fever, a throat infection, and a headache. And also a burning sensation when peeing but thats gone away now.
Please help, im really worried and stressed out.

Yes, the pictures of the skin lesions do look like herpes.
Most people who've been infected with HSV don't know they have the infection because they have no signs or symptoms or because their signs and symptoms are so mild.

When present, the symptoms of genital herpes include:

Pain or itching that begins within two to 10 days after exposure to an infected sexual partner
Small red bumps or tiny white blisters, which may appear several days later
Ulcers that form when the blisters rupture and ooze or bleed
Scabs that form as the ulcers heal
Ulcers may make it painful to urinate. You also may experience pain and tenderness in your genital area until the infection clears.

During an initial outbreak, you may have flu-like signs and symptoms such as swollen lymph nodes in your groin, headache, muscle aches and fever.

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>

published over 50 articles on the subject.