Dermatology/Tiny bumps on penis head

QUESTION: Been having these bumps for a couple days now and after they dry up they leave like dead skin which usually wipes off...they're not painful neither am I had any discharge or itchy feeling, been to a GP before and he said it looks like a fungus/dermatitis....what do you think

ANSWER: The white bumps are called milia which are small cysts under the skin. These lesions are considered benign and are not contagious.

QUESTION: What are the causes and how can I prevent the reoccurrence....right now I'm using an ointment called  ( BNT ointment )

Milia are commonly found on the skin of people of all ages. They are formed when keratin (a substance produced by the skin) becomes entrapped beneath the outer layer of the skin, forming a tiny cyst. An individual milium (the singular of milia) is formed at the base of a hair follicle or sweat gland.
Causes include irritation or thick creams that clogg the pores. Some milia can resolve on their own.

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>

published over 50 articles on the subject.