Dermatology/What are these bumps?

Question
1
1  

2
2  
I had unprotected sex about a little over a month with a girl who was pregnant so she has had a bunch of tests done of course to make sure she was clean. Well 3 days ago I noticed these bumps under the rim of my penis. I'm really scared it could be something really bad. Doesn't hurt. And are flesh colored till a few minutes ago while I was messing with them they tuned white and act like dry skin. I will admit that I do masterbate a lot. Please help

Answer
There are several reasons one can develop papules or bumps on penis. It may be either due to non-infectious cause like pearly penile papules and Fordyce spots or may be due to sexually transmitted disease like genital warts. It is obvious to fear when someone gets bumps on penis or anywhere around genital areas but not every bumps are sexually transmitted, in fact most of the bumps around penis are harmless. Being said that, it is always wise to visit the doctor and confirm the case rather than trying to diagnose your-self just by lookin
If the bumps were to keep growing then you would have genital warts. If the bumps stay the same size then you had an irritant dermatitis which is benign. This means that something irritated the skin and you got bumps.

Dermatology

Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>