You are here:

Dermatology/deep tiny blisters w/cracking of skin on tip of thumb


DD wrote at 2010-09-26 01:08:39
I would like to know whether this patient has recovered from the blister and what Medicine he has used.

Judy coleman wrote at 2013-03-01 19:14:02
I just went to my primary care doctor with a similar problem.

I have one fairly large and deep crack at the end of my right thumb. It has been on and off for about 4 months.  My doctor

told me I have an allergy to something. I suspect it may be the hand sanitizer I use at work. The doctor gave me a steroid cream (can't remember the name) that I just started using 2 days ago. It is starting to heal.  Hope this helps.


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Michael S. Fisher, <B>Ph.D., M.D.</B>


published over 50 articles on the subject.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]