You are here:

Design/Question about art piece


See attached photos. Do you know what type of art this is? Any idea of who the artist is, etc? - As you can tell, I know nothing about this piece... so any information you could provide would be of great help! Thanks so much!!

Hi Patrick, this is called Fused Glass. There are a number of artists who do this type of work, so unless there is some kind of identifying marks on the piece or an accompanying certificate of authenticity, I'm afraid it would be nearly impossible to determine the artist who created this specific piece. Here's a link to learn more on glass fusing:


All Answers

Ask Experts


Erika Block


art & design | illustration & photography | writing & editing | art & marketing direction | green design | editing, writing and publishing | social media | websites and blogs


Fifteen years experience in corporate advertising and marketing, for some of the biggest brand names in the US. Five years as an agency owner. One year as a publisher.

AIGA, the professional association for design, is committed to advancing design as a professional craft, strategic tool and vital cultural force. The American Advertising Federation (AAF) is the nationís oldest national advertising trade association, and the only association representing all facets of the advertising industry. As the leading organization for marketers, the American Marketing Association (AMA) is the trusted go-to resource for marketers and academics. We are counted on as the most credible marketing resource where our members can stay relevant with knowledge, training and tools to enhance lifelong learning and obtain valuable information and connections.

ArtDose Magazine Virtuosity Magazine Connoisseur Mouth

AA: Marketing Communications BA: Advertising and New Media

Past/Present Clients
Several notable talents in the art, photography music, and literary industries.

©2017 All rights reserved.