artist name
artist name  
I cant tell who the artist is on this embossed print I found inside of another pic I got at a garage appears to be 16/25, but am unable to read the artist or the name of the!/

Hi Connie, the signature is tough to see in the photo, but it doesn't look like anyone I recognize. It also looks fairly modern. I would try taking the print to your local library, art gallery or university art department to see if they can identify it. Chances are it's somebody local/regional.

Erika Block

art & design | illustration & photography | writing & editing | art & marketing direction | green design | editing, writing and publishing | social media | websites and blogs

Fifteen years experience in corporate advertising and marketing, for some of the biggest brand names in the US. Five years as an agency owner. One year as a publisher.

AIGA, the professional association for design, is committed to advancing design as a professional craft, strategic tool and vital cultural force. The American Advertising Federation (AAF) is the nationís oldest national advertising trade association, and the only association representing all facets of the advertising industry. As the leading organization for marketers, the American Marketing Association (AMA) is the trusted go-to resource for marketers and academics. We are counted on as the most credible marketing resource where our members can stay relevant with knowledge, training and tools to enhance lifelong learning and obtain valuable information and connections.

ArtDose Magazine Virtuosity Magazine Connoisseur Mouth

AA: Marketing Communications BA: Advertising and New Media

Several notable talents in the art, photography music, and literary industries.