Desktop Video/Convert M4V to AVI or WMV

Hi Rob!

My question is this: Is there a top notch converter out there that can convert my Apple M4V videos (movies, TV shows) to AVI or WMV so I can play them on an android system?

Thanks for your assistance!

Yes there are many that can do this, but I have actually been working with a developer to make a 'better' converter and we believe it has been achieved in our new free video converter called FilePop.  You can get it from here:  Give that a shot, it will allow you to convert from any format to any other format you need.  

Desktop Video

Rob Boirun

I have been in the audio/video industry for 10 years. I am an avid user of software for creating DVD/Blu-Ray video and video converting. I maintain a review site/blog for optical disc tech and video editing. Feel free to ask your burning or video related questions.

HI, I run and maintain which is a cloud backup and cloud storage service provider.

I belong to the Hybrid Storage Alliance and the Entertainment Storage Alliance.

I have written CD/DVD Burning Exposed!

I am an University of Phoenix grad in Video Producing.