Desktop Video/Convert M4V to AVI or WMV

Question
Hi Rob!

My question is this: Is there a top notch converter out there that can convert my Apple M4V videos (movies, TV shows) to AVI or WMV so I can play them on an android system?

Thanks for your assistance!

Answer
Yes there are many that can do this, but I have actually been working with a developer to make a 'better' converter and we believe it has been achieved in our new free video converter called FilePop.  You can get it from here: http://www.burnworld.com/filepop-free-video-converter.htm  Give that a shot, it will allow you to convert from any format to any other format you need.  

Desktop Video

Rob Boirun