Desktop Video/iTunes DVD

I have an MPEG-4 video on my iTunes. Is this copyable to a blank DVD?
Also, is there a way to create excerpts and just copy the excerpts?

Hi David,

This is a very typical question.  Basically if you want to create a video DVD that is playable on your DVD player you would first need to author the video.  If on a Mac and you happen to have iDVD then that will do it. Otherwise you can use software from many vendors but I typically like to use Wondershare for both Mac or Windows.  In a nutshell this will allow you to take you video and do whatever you want to with it including authoring a DVD and cropping/cutting/splicing video.  Hope that helps.

Desktop Video

Rob Boirun

I have been in the audio/video industry for 10 years. I am an avid user of software for creating DVD/Blu-Ray video and video converting. I maintain a review site/blog for optical disc tech and video editing. Feel free to ask your burning or video related questions.

HI, I run and maintain which is a cloud backup and cloud storage service provider.

I belong to the Hybrid Storage Alliance and the Entertainment Storage Alliance.

I have written CD/DVD Burning Exposed!

I am an University of Phoenix grad in Video Producing.