Desktop Video/Acer A210 does not play videos

I have an Acer iCONIA A210 and it will not play any videos other than from Youtube.
Every time I try to play a video, all that comes up is a small square blue box with a question mark in it.
I installed Real player and FLV player but neither work.

Good Morning,

Try installing this file -

Then reboot and try playing a video file you have on your computer (download one from YouTube if you like) you can find some cool ones here -

Let me know if that solved it please.

Desktop Video

Chris Wagoner

I can answer questions concerning creating and using a YouTube Channel, Facebook Page and Twitter Account, of your own and how to post videos to the Internet. I am the owner/ Moderator of the Largest Military Videos channel on YouTube ( )I have over 1 million views a month. I am also a YouTube Partner and can answer most questions concerning copyright issues and monetizing your videos to make you money by hosting YouTube ads on your channel. I also can answer most video editing software questions, as I have used several different kinds of editing software. I post between 3-20 videos a day on average. If your interested in posting your own videos to the internet, I can help.

I own and moderate the Largest Military Videos Channel on YouTube, "3rdID8487" and have for 5 years. I get over 1 million views a month and have almost 5000 videos and 12,000+ subscribers. I am also a YouTube Partner and have a lot of experience editing videos using various programs.

YouTube Creators Group YouTube Partner Channel Florida YouTube Creators Group

2 Degrees in Criminal Justice. I teach Computer Forensics and Computer Crime Investigation.

#32 Most watched news Channel on YouTube More than 5000 Videos posted to YouTube More than 12,000 subscribers (add about 1000 a month) Over 25 Million views (and adding 1 million a month)