Desktop Video/DVD "Split"

Question
Hi there and I hope this e-mail finds you well. I have a question about a particular thing that happens when I upload from a DVD onto Youtube. I have a 30 minute piece that I have edited and run to DVD, but when I upload, it always splits the video into two distinct parts with the first part being about 18 minutes and the remainder on the second part. If it is an hour piece, it could be three or four separate pieces. I have been using IDVD, but I have never known why the piece is split when uploaded. Could you let me know what this is and let me know if there is any way to upload something in its entirety without it being split up. Thanks!

Answer
This is a limitation in YouTube. To be able to upload longer videos you would need to have an established account. See this resource straight from the horses mouth: http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&lev=topic&cbid=12lqwb1bgja

Desktop Video

Rob Boirun