Desktop Video/Sync audio

I recently converted the video from one format to another and now the audio is on a delay. Do you know of any good freeware that will help me resync the video? And by freeware I mean it doesn't cost anything or require that I register for anything.

Go get NCH's VideoPad Video Editor software its free and you can move the sound track back and forth (do it on zoomed view (the + button without hitting the shift key) in the time line to get it spot on) until it matches. I have used this software for years and its very intuitive and very easy to use.

Download the FREE version here: Click on download now not Purchase. Then you get the free version, which is really good. The purchased version only allows you to use multiple sound tracks while the free limits you to 1 sound track and no extra plugins. Which is fine for most people.

Good Luck! Let me know if you found it helpful and it worked for you. If not I know of others.  

Desktop Video

Chris Wagoner

I can answer questions concerning creating and using a YouTube Channel, Facebook Page and Twitter Account, of your own and how to post videos to the Internet. I am the owner/ Moderator of the Largest Military Videos channel on YouTube ( )I have over 1 million views a month. I am also a YouTube Partner and can answer most questions concerning copyright issues and monetizing your videos to make you money by hosting YouTube ads on your channel. I also can answer most video editing software questions, as I have used several different kinds of editing software. I post between 3-20 videos a day on average. If your interested in posting your own videos to the internet, I can help.

I own and moderate the Largest Military Videos Channel on YouTube, "3rdID8487" and have for 5 years. I get over 1 million views a month and have almost 5000 videos and 12,000+ subscribers. I am also a YouTube Partner and have a lot of experience editing videos using various programs.

YouTube Creators Group YouTube Partner Channel Florida YouTube Creators Group

2 Degrees in Criminal Justice. I teach Computer Forensics and Computer Crime Investigation.

#32 Most watched news Channel on YouTube More than 5000 Videos posted to YouTube More than 12,000 subscribers (add about 1000 a month) Over 25 Million views (and adding 1 million a month)