Desktop Video/high resolution quicktime

QUESTION: How do I make a video into a high resolution quicktime format using a windows computer?

ANSWER: HI Andrew,

Thanks for using

To create a quicktime videos on Windows it's best to use Quicktime 7 Pro.  It's available for both Windows and Mac.

QUESTION: So there is no way to make a video in to a high resolution quicktime format without purchasing the program?

For HD convertions it's only available in the Pro version which is a paid software.  There are a few free converters that may get you the resolution you need. FilePop Free Video Converter is one such converter, try it out here:

Desktop Video

Rob Boirun

I have been in the audio/video industry for 10 years. I am an avid user of software for creating DVD/Blu-Ray video and video converting. I maintain a review site/blog for optical disc tech and video editing. Feel free to ask your burning or video related questions.

HI, I run and maintain which is a cloud backup and cloud storage service provider.

I belong to the Hybrid Storage Alliance and the Entertainment Storage Alliance.

I have written CD/DVD Burning Exposed!

I am an University of Phoenix grad in Video Producing.