Desktop Video/windows media player

Question
Hi Rob, I hope you are doing good. Rob can you tell me how to view something in windows media player, the audio works fine. But in the top left when you click on view it has Full Mode checked, but how do I see the video? I have the video downloaded and on the desktop. Rob it is a VLC media file mp3. Rob I talked to a guy a week ago and he told me there was something like (remote support program) he could use to figure it out, or something. But now I can't get in touch with him any more for some reason.

Answer
HI Kevin,

Well if it is a .mp3 file then it would be only audio. Depending on how and where you downloaded the file, if it is a video make sure that there is an option to download the video and not only the audio. It's hard to give exact instructions without knowing what it is.

Desktop Video

Rob Boirun