Desktop Video/capturing streaming video using software

How do you capture and record online streeaming videos w/ pinacle stufio hd 15?  Or sound w/ wavepad soudn editor?

Hi Richie,

The only program that works very well and is very easy to use for capturing streaming video online is the one you understand and like. I use Camtasia. I use it all the time and its great quality and easy to use. Also you can check out NCH's video recording software. And for sound also NCH software and Camtasia can record online sound also.

I have tried to use that software before (Avid's Pin Studio 15) and it is very hard to use and counter-intuitive which made it clunky to me. I then bought some really inexpensive software (NCH's) and found it a thousand times easier to use. The audio capture, have you tried Audacity®? It is free, open source, cross-platform software for recording and editing sounds. Screenshots. Audacity is available for Windows®, Mac®, GNU/Linux® and does just about anything you can imagine with sound.

Hope this helps...

Desktop Video

Chris Wagoner

I can answer questions concerning creating and using a YouTube Channel, Facebook Page and Twitter Account, of your own and how to post videos to the Internet. I am the owner/ Moderator of the Largest Military Videos channel on YouTube ( )I have over 1 million views a month. I am also a YouTube Partner and can answer most questions concerning copyright issues and monetizing your videos to make you money by hosting YouTube ads on your channel. I also can answer most video editing software questions, as I have used several different kinds of editing software. I post between 3-20 videos a day on average. If your interested in posting your own videos to the internet, I can help.

I own and moderate the Largest Military Videos Channel on YouTube, "3rdID8487" and have for 5 years. I get over 1 million views a month and have almost 5000 videos and 12,000+ subscribers. I am also a YouTube Partner and have a lot of experience editing videos using various programs.

YouTube Creators Group YouTube Partner Channel Florida YouTube Creators Group

2 Degrees in Criminal Justice. I teach Computer Forensics and Computer Crime Investigation.

#32 Most watched news Channel on YouTube More than 5000 Videos posted to YouTube More than 12,000 subscribers (add about 1000 a month) Over 25 Million views (and adding 1 million a month)