• Home
  • Computing/Technology
  • Desktop Video
  • Desktop Video
  • marvalpert@gmail.com I uploaded video onto Youtube. I want to change the content of the video WITHOUT loosing the number of views or the description. Is there a way to just leave the first frame of the video and add new video .. in essence i havent dele

Desktop Video/marvalpert@gmail.com I uploaded video onto Youtube. I want to change the content of the video WITHOUT loosing the number of views or the description. Is there a way to just leave the first frame of the video and add new video .. in essence i havent dele

Question

I uploaded video onto Youtube.  I want to change the content of the video WITHOUT loosing
the number of views or the description. Is there a way to just leave the first frame of the video and add new video .. in essence i havent deleted the video but just made a major revision
thanks

Answer
I'm not really an expert on the ins and outs of Youtube. My bet is that Youtube won't see it as the same video but as a different one. This means it would have zero views to begin with. Maybe if you send it up with the exact same file name, it would work but I doubt it.

You may want to see if you can get through to tech suppost at Youtube.

Good luck.

Desktop Video

R. Ferguson