Desktop Video/youtube video can't play after download

Question
After downloaded any video from youtube either it doesn't play in vlc,window media and kmp or if it played then it don't have audio. mostly it doesnot play in the player. I also update my video graphics card and also install k lite codec pack but doesn;t get the solution. Kindly help.

Answer
Download "Windows Media Player classic" and you should be able to play it. Not windows media player, but windows media player CLASSIC.

http://download.cnet.com/Media-Player-Classic-Home-Cinema/3000-13632_4-199375.ht

If that does not play it then come back and let me know in a follow up

Desktop Video

Chris Wagoner