Desktop Video/vidoe edit for specific purpose without complication

Question
dear sir good day

I m asking about the following

1- how can I merge several videos with each other ?

2- how can I change background of a video I had recorded ?

3- how can I put musical background upon video also my voice upon video ?

4- how can I cut a piece of a video from original video for instance ( if I have a video with 5 minutes and I want just 2 minutes from this video - cut a time frame from a video ) , hope you understand what I mean ?

5- does you tube has all the option mentioned above ?

6- how can I recorded a piece of video from you tube video the same as question number 4 but on you tube ?

7- last thing , how can I add musical or voice background to an audio record for instance ( I m perform my poems voiced and want to add background or had a music played and want to narrate on background ?

8- does the following players (real player - km player - divx - media player - jetaudio - winamp ) can do what I mentioned questions above ?

9- recommend me a freeware programs please ?

thanks and best regards

Answer
AO,

There is too much I don't know about your system to be of much help.

But I will try:

> 1- how can I merge several videos with each other ?

Any editorial program will do this. So will YouTube.

> 2- how can I change background of a video I had recorded ?

You can't remove the 'background' of a video unless you used a 'greenscreen' and you have that effect in your software.

> 3- how can I put musical background upon video also my voice upon video ?

Every video editing tool allows you to add music. Most allow you to record your voice.

> 4- how can I cut a piece of a video from original video for instance ( if I have a video with 5 minutes and I want just 2 minutes from this video - cut a time frame from a video ) , hope you understand what I mean ?

You can choose the duration (from the "In point" you want to the "out point") of any video clip)

> 5- does you tube has all the option mentioned above ?

Most of them yes.

> 6- how can I recorded a piece of video from you tube video the same as question number 4 but on you tube ?

This is against YouTube policy, so I cannot help here.

> 7- last thing , how can I add musical or voice background to an audio record for instance ( I m perform my poems voiced and want to add background or had a music played and want to narrate on background ?

You just add the extra audio. Then you have to 'mix' - which means to lower or raise the volume of each audio track.

> 8- does the following players (real player - km player - divx - media player - jetaudio - winamp ) can do what I mentioned questions above ?

No, no, no, no, no, no.  

None of those can do that

> 9- recommend me a freeware programs please ?

Sadly, the freeware side of video is very poor.

Windows Movie Maker.
iMovie.

Much more complicated:
Lightworks
Black Magic Resolve.

All can be found via google.

The easiest tool, comes only for macintosh - it's called iMovie.

If you need free, I suggest using YouTube's built in tools.

Best,

JG

Desktop Video

Jeff Greenberg