Desktop Video/Youtube delete

R. Ferguson:

I recently had someone upload to Youtube a 3 minute video done in Adobe Premier Pro 6.  I noticed a couple of small errors since this person uploaded.  I wanted to temporarily delete the video, then work on it and upload it again. The tutorials on Youtube I found seemed to be saying that if you delete it once, there isn't a way to re-upload it again?
Is that true?  Thank you very much.

Yes, you can upload it again. Youtube doesn't know what you're loading so it doesn't matter if it's the same file or not. If I'm wrong and it does recognize the file name (I'm pretty sure it won't) then just change the name slightly. You'll just have to redo all of the tags, description, etc.

It will give you a different link, however. That part might cause some problems, depending on how much you've shared the original link, but there's really no way around it.

Hope this helps.

Desktop Video

R. Ferguson

Some technical knowledge in connectivity, systems, cameras, image/video software. I am better at project development, scripting, organization, conceptualization. I know Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, AfterEffects, some Avid, and some others but am no real expert on them. I also have knowledge in multimedia.

Wel over 20yrs of various TV/video production experience. B.S. degree in TV Production from James Madison Univ. Taught TV production at a community college for 5 yrs.

Bachelor of Science Degree in Communications (Radio, TV, Film); James Madison Univ., Harrisonburg, VA

Telly Awards, Communicator Awards, Ava Award, Virginia Community College Associatiopn awards, National Council for MArketing and Public Relations Awards, CAB Award, and others.