Desktop Video/Youtube delete

Question
R. Ferguson:

I recently had someone upload to Youtube a 3 minute video done in Adobe Premier Pro 6.  I noticed a couple of small errors since this person uploaded.  I wanted to temporarily delete the video, then work on it and upload it again. The tutorials on Youtube I found seemed to be saying that if you delete it once, there isn't a way to re-upload it again?
Is that true?  Thank you very much.

Answer
Yes, you can upload it again. Youtube doesn't know what you're loading so it doesn't matter if it's the same file or not. If I'm wrong and it does recognize the file name (I'm pretty sure it won't) then just change the name slightly. You'll just have to redo all of the tags, description, etc.

It will give you a different link, however. That part might cause some problems, depending on how much you've shared the original link, but there's really no way around it.

Hope this helps.

Desktop Video

R. Ferguson