Hi, I need your help, I have videos on my computer.  What I would like to do is to take a portion of each video and create small seperate videos. I would like to put all these smaller videos on one CD and then name each small video. Are there any free software or Microsoft editing software that is easy to use.  Thank you Kenny

Windows comes with MovieMaker. It's free. It's nothing fancy but it should be able to do what you want.
The problem you may run into is the format of the videos not being compatible with MM. You can look up a list of acceptable MM formats and if yours don't work, you may need a converter. Just google it and you should find a bunch. Just be careful as usual, with any download.

Good luck. Hope this helps.

Desktop Video

R. Ferguson

Some technical knowledge in connectivity, systems, cameras, image/video software. I am better at project development, scripting, organization, conceptualization. I know Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, AfterEffects, some Avid, and some others but am no real expert on them. I also have knowledge in multimedia.

Wel over 20yrs of various TV/video production experience. B.S. degree in TV Production from James Madison Univ. Taught TV production at a community college for 5 yrs.

Bachelor of Science Degree in Communications (Radio, TV, Film); James Madison Univ., Harrisonburg, VA

Telly Awards, Communicator Awards, Ava Award, Virginia Community College Associatiopn awards, National Council for MArketing and Public Relations Awards, CAB Award, and others.