Desserts/Cylinder cookies?

Lewis Groome wrote at 2013-08-03 00:47:13
Make the recipe for a waffle cone except cook on a griddle like you would for pancakes. When done, use a small fork to make into a cylinder. You can stuff them with cream cheese and fruit mixed in a blender. I really love these as I believe you will too. Chef Lewis

Deborah Robinson

I cook for fun and relaxation - not into professional cooking. But I have a great supply of recipes - desserts as well as other goodies. If I don`t know of the recipe for which you are searching I enjoy trying to find new things. Please DO NOT ask me anything about FONDANT or MARZIPAN ... I don't have a clue - have never used them.

I have cooked since I was 5 years old (over 50 years now) and enjoy cooking for family and friends. I decorate cakes for birthdays to weddings and everything in between.   I collect recipes from around the world (I live and work overseas) and enjoy trying new foods and cooking techniques.

BA in Elementary Education / Speech; MEd in Reading and Language Arts; Principal K-12 Certification