Desserts/runny lemon meringue pie

creolala wrote at 2013-01-11 01:17:00
I just tried this remedy, and it was perfect! Thank you so much. You saved my dinner party.

Daphne wrote at 2013-02-22 23:44:30
Thank you! I tried the extra yolk fix and it worked!

Desserts

Micki Sannar

As a lover and life long cook, I would love to help you with you cooking and baking questions and concerns. I am especially interested in healthy cooking and baking. I am a fan of olive oil and havepersonally experienced the health benefits of using wholesome ingredients in all of my cooking and baking. I am a proponent of real food and promote a healthier diet, but not at the expense of taste. Let's face it, who wants to eat health food when it tastes like health food? I would love to share some of my techniques and secrets regarding sneak nutrition (getting your family to eat healthy foods without telling them), and answer just about any question in regards to cooking; baking, tips, etc...

Over 25 years experience as a Cooking Instructor. I have appeared on T.V., Radio, and my recipes have been featured locally, nationally, and internationally. My first cookbook, Olive Oil Desserts has won 4 awards, and is currently nominated for the World Gourmand Cookbook Awards. I will be appearing on QVC in January 2010 to share my techniques for making healthier desserts!

I am a home grown foodie and chef. I have appeared in news articles, on radio and local television. And, I have authored the first ever "Olive Oil Desserts" cookbook. I am in the process of earning my Bachelors degree in holistic nutrition.