Desserts/peanut butter fudge

macksmith wrote at 2014-02-14 11:28:19

Can you please tell us that how did you cook your peanut butter dish or which process you follow ?

Then we can help you more clearly.

Private Catering Services in Melbourne

I started cooking and baking when I was eight years old which gives me over fifty years of experience. My love has always been desserts. Although I am sure there is a question out there that I cannot answer, I have yet to come across it.

My experience includes both domestic and professional. My husband and I both came from large families and we had four children of our own. I have cooked and baked for all of the holidays, birthdays, graduations and weddings. Professionally, I trained in a French restaurant and worked at various country clubs and at the Grand Floridian Hotel at Walt Disney World.

I have several articles and restaurant reviews published on ezine article, buzzle, article biz, and several others. I have authored two cookbooks and am currently working on a third.

I am certified by master chef Paul Bucose.