Desserts/peanut butter fudge

My peanut butter fudge didn't set up. Is there anything I can do to save all these ingredients?

It sounds like you did not cook it long enough to a high enough temperature or beat it long enough. I don't know what recipe you used but I would try to slowly reheat it and see if I could get a smooth consistency out of it before again pouring it. This is worth a try to prevent wasting ingredients.

I started cooking and baking when I was eight years old which gives me over fifty years of experience. My love has always been desserts. Although I am sure there is a question out there that I cannot answer, I have yet to come across it.

My experience includes both domestic and professional. My husband and I both came from large families and we had four children of our own. I have cooked and baked for all of the holidays, birthdays, graduations and weddings. Professionally, I trained in a French restaurant and worked at various country clubs and at the Grand Floridian Hotel at Walt Disney World.

I have several articles and restaurant reviews published on ezine article, buzzle, article biz, and several others. I have authored two cookbooks and am currently working on a third.

I am certified by master chef Paul Bucose.