Desserts/a dip

Question
I downloaded a fruit dip that I would like to try for Easter dessert.  It calls for spiced honey creme.  Can you tell me what it is or how to make or where to buy. I don't think I have ever seen it at KROGERS,where I do most of my shopping  "tHANKS

Answer
Hi Darlene,

You can purchase it here http://www.honeyridgefarms.com/honey-cremes/honey-creme-spiced ( I have heard this is good but never bought it)or you can make a simple version like mine.

I make a spicy honey cream dip by mixing 3 cups of sour cream, 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg. Combine and blend together.

Hope this helps.

Desserts

Frances