Desserts/a dip

I downloaded a fruit dip that I would like to try for Easter dessert.  It calls for spiced honey creme.  Can you tell me what it is or how to make or where to buy. I don't think I have ever seen it at KROGERS,where I do most of my shopping  "tHANKS

Hi Darlene,

You can purchase it here ( I have heard this is good but never bought it)or you can make a simple version like mine.

I make a spicy honey cream dip by mixing 3 cups of sour cream, 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg. Combine and blend together.

Hope this helps.

I started cooking and baking when I was eight years old which gives me over fifty years of experience. My love has always been desserts. Although I am sure there is a question out there that I cannot answer, I have yet to come across it.

My experience includes both domestic and professional. My husband and I both came from large families and we had four children of our own. I have cooked and baked for all of the holidays, birthdays, graduations and weddings. Professionally, I trained in a French restaurant and worked at various country clubs and at the Grand Floridian Hotel at Walt Disney World.

I have several articles and restaurant reviews published on ezine article, buzzle, article biz, and several others. I have authored two cookbooks and am currently working on a third.

I am certified by master chef Paul Bucose.