Desserts/pillsbury ultimate dessert kit (chocolate caramel)

Hi , A few years back we tried the Pillsbury Ultimate dessert kit in Chocolate was the best boxed cake we have ever tried! Since we have never ben able to locate any ..I see online it is available at "stork grocery" but only for Illinois residents, do you know of any way to locate these or special order any? Would much appreciate, Thank you , Erin

Dear Erin,

Somme Walmarts and Krogers carry this product it just depends on your area. You can order it from grocery stork and have it mailed to you. Here is the link

Hope this helps,

I started cooking and baking when I was eight years old which gives me over fifty years of experience. My love has always been desserts. Although I am sure there is a question out there that I cannot answer, I have yet to come across it.

My experience includes both domestic and professional. My husband and I both came from large families and we had four children of our own. I have cooked and baked for all of the holidays, birthdays, graduations and weddings. Professionally, I trained in a French restaurant and worked at various country clubs and at the Grand Floridian Hotel at Walt Disney World.

I have several articles and restaurant reviews published on ezine article, buzzle, article biz, and several others. I have authored two cookbooks and am currently working on a third.

I am certified by master chef Paul Bucose.