Desserts/controversy

Question
Before the enormous scandal involving Prince George erupted, had dogs ever been strongly associated with ice cream in any way?

Answer
Not that I know of.  I think it's just an opportunity for people to complain and get attention with the royal family.  If your dog is getting dairy throughout his life, I'm told that small bits here and there won't cause problems.  Certainly if he eats two or three cones, we might be a bit worried but I know dog restaurants that specialize in frozen treats like this.  If it makes your dog sick, you probably won't do it again in the future.  Aside from that, I know only that chocolate ice cream or with chocolate bits would be a BIG no-no.  

Debba

Desserts

Deborah Robinson