Detroit Tigers/hit out of park

kath wrote at 2016-06-23 05:40:01
Tellmann was a drug user. Had an arrest after his career.

Detroit Tigers

Mike

I can answer most questions regarding Detroit Tigers History relating to Parks (Bennett Field/Navin Field/Briggs Stadium/Tiger Stadium and Comerica Park), Players and Managers, as well as, current Tiger questions. Please read the instructions to the questioneer before submitting a question, as I am generally not able to help you in memerobilia values and former or current tiger whereabout, contact info, etc. questions. Also, if would like to know where you can purchase Tiger Stadium seats, please look at websites, such as Ebay and Craigslist, they will have what you're looking for. Thank you.

The majority of my experience comes from my years of being a fan of the team and the many articles/books that I have read concerning the issues. For my own sake, if I becomed stumped on a question, the internet is a great tool for recieving information.

I graduated from a four year university, with a B.S. degree.