Digital Education/IT Literacy for General Public

sachin aggarwal wrote at 2016-07-27 07:02:51
Shree Balaji Education (Established in 2004) is a premier Coaching center in Chandigarh and Mohali. We offer strategic, guided and organized Coaching to students and working professionals to crack national level examination like CSIR-UGC (NET) and M.Sc. Biochemistry, Biotechnology Entrance examinations. We are the leader in UGC NET Coaching in Life Science, Computer Science, Management and every year our students are securing top ranks in these Examinations.  

Digital Education

Wendy Stewart

I can answer questions regarding integration of technology in the classroom, enhancing the learning experience through online tools and games, helping teachers overcome their tech-phobia, and how parents can use the latest consumer technology to help their children learn and process information better.

I am a former Business and Computer teacher. I used my computer lab to tie in learning in all subjects including many projects where I only allowed the students to use the Internet to conduct their research and use the computers for submitting assignments, and viewing their grades. I have also taken many college courses online and seen many examples of digital learning in live college classes as well.

B.S. History, United States Naval Academy B.S. Business Administration, University of Baltimore M.Ed. in Educational Technology (in progress), University of Maryland University College