Digital Photography/Background Photo Image/s Capture.

Digital Camera
Digital Camera  
Dear Sanjay

1.Is it possible to capture/take background photos similarly when we look in a mirror. i.e. Through Mirror camera lens, we are able to view background i.e. objects which are behind us at a distance.

As a example,

Trees, Trains, Ships etc.

2. Can there be any advantages for a camera constructed by increasing the Camera Height to give us twice the area of the camera rectangle. i.e. Top Rectangle and Bottom Rectangle. The Viewing Glass and Lens are present on both the sides of the camera but they are diagonally opposite. The Top Rectangle will be the same as attached in the figure. The Bottom Rectangle will have the Lens on the opposite side of the Top Rectangle and viewing image glass will be on the opposite side of the Top rectangle. Both are diagonally opposite ?.

i.e. One can Hold Digital Camera from either side and take photos.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Dear Prashant,

Thank you to ask us at all

I can say that all you have asked for are possible just visit a local stores and check for the configuration of product as this requires little face to face clarification

Thank you
Sanjay Bajaj

Digital Photography

sanjay bajaj

I can answer questions relating to Digital Cameras, how to choose, whats right digital camera various usage of digital camera I would not be able to comment on the Photography software for editing

I have 7 years of experiance in the digital camera field

I am associated with Retail chain of stores IIIrdi

Local newspapers

I am a Bachelor of Fine arts

We are honored with the Wings of Glory award from Canon for being the best retail outlet in India

I have beenadvicing my sales clients from Microsoft, Sumtotal systems