Digital Photography/Picasa 3

Question
How can I save my Picasa albums to another computer?  Many thanks for your help.

Bob

Answer
I can help you, but first I need more information.

First, I want to make sure I know what you mean by "Picasa albums".  Do you mean the albums shown at the top of your library (main) view, above the People and Folders sections?  If my question isn't clear, send me a screen-shot and describe them to me.

Second, what do you want to do with the albums on the other computer?  Do you want to open them (or see them) in Picasa there, or some other program...or just back them up?

Digital Photography

John Holland