Digital Photography/Bluetooth Digital Camera

Dear Sanjay‎

Is it possible to Transfer Digitally captured images from a Source Digital Camera to a Destination Digital Camera using Bluetooth Wireless Technology ?.

The Source and Destination digital cameras may or may not be manufactured from the same company.

i.e. Images captured from Camera A - Source ere to be transferred to Camera B - Destination.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Dear Mr. Prashant,

Thank you for using this platform.

Till date no such digital camera is made to my knowledge which allows the transfer from Blue Tooth , hence my answer is No it is not possible

Images are of High Res and big file size hence otherwise also the Blue tooth devices take longer time to transmit the files and will have errors

Hope I am clear about this

Thank you
Sanjay Bajaj

Digital Photography

sanjay bajaj

I can answer questions relating to Digital Cameras, how to choose, whats right digital camera various usage of digital camera I would not be able to comment on the Photography software for editing

I have 7 years of experiance in the digital camera field

I am associated with Retail chain of stores IIIrdi

Local newspapers

I am a Bachelor of Fine arts

We are honored with the Wings of Glory award from Canon for being the best retail outlet in India

I have beenadvicing my sales clients from Microsoft, Sumtotal systems