Digital Photography/Bluetooth Digital Wrist Watch Camera.

Dear Sanjay‎‎‎

Is it possible to Transfer Digitally captured images from a Source Digital Wrist Watch Camera to a Destination Digital Wrist Watch Camera OR Wi-F Digital Cameras using Bluetooth OR Wi-F Wireless Technology ?.

The Source and Destination digital wrist watch cameras may or may not be manufactured from the same company.

i.e. Images captured from Camera A - Source ere to be transferred to Camera B - Destination and vice versa.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Hi Prashant,

Delay is regretted , as the question was required some study.

Yes the transfer is possible between the two devices as long as they accept the invitation for pairing , for example the Sony wrist watch with wi-fi allows / accepts pictures from any wi-fi device hence this is possible when there is acceptance of sharing

Blue tooth transfer is subjective to the image size as the transmission since the BT takes longer time for transfer it MAY not be possible , please note the factor MAY NOT

I am still figuring out few more details will keep you posted

Digital Photography

sanjay bajaj

I can answer questions relating to Digital Cameras, how to choose, whats right digital camera various usage of digital camera I would not be able to comment on the Photography software for editing

I have 7 years of experiance in the digital camera field

I am associated with Retail chain of stores IIIrdi

Local newspapers

I am a Bachelor of Fine arts

We are honored with the Wings of Glory award from Canon for being the best retail outlet in India

I have beenadvicing my sales clients from Microsoft, Sumtotal systems