Direct Marketing/Email Marketing

Bhushan Kulkarni wrote at 2015-10-20 07:44:46
Hey Dave, as you know reach of an email would only be to the email address - be it the secretary or the Purchase Manager. What we can really do is to make our newsletter/promotion email so customised, relevant, helpful and easy looking that the secretary would have no option but to have his/her boss to have a look. This automatically takes care of the second part of your question. I use Ariticmail to boost sales for online kindle store. They design sleek and relevant campaigns for me, ensure that there is an effective 'Call for Action', and all my emails in a particular subscriber list have got 100% opened rate. They are great for B2B for large volume emails. Try it out.

Direct Marketing

Roberta Rosenberg

Direct Marketing - I have been in DM industry for over 20 years. Have owned my own agency for 20. Specialize in B2B, publications marketing. SEO expert, too. Work in all print/electronic/web media. Can answer just about any question in this area. Again, what I do not know I can find out.

BS in Communications from University of MD. Treasurer and President of Women's Direct Response Group/DC Chapter (1985-87, 1988-89). Member of the Direct Marketing Association of Washington. 2000 Program Chair for annual 2-day conference.