Direct Marketing/Where to by lists of people who are in debt

Question
Hi Chris, I work at a law firm that specializes in Chapter 7 and 13 cases. I wanted to know where I can get or buy lists of people who are in credit card debt and or medical debt who might qualify for our services. We would like to market to them directly via mail.
Thank you.

Answer
Jo

Thank you for your question.  Sorry it took me a couple of days to get back to you but I was out of town at a sales conference.  There are many services out there that offer lists of people that might benefit from the assistance of a bankruptcy attorney.  I found several by "Googling" the keywords "bankruptcy attorney sales leads."  One of the websites I found was www.bankruptcylists.com  I have not used them and know nothing about them so you will have to do your due diligence to see if they would be a good fit for your business.  Let me know if I can be of any further help.

-Chris

Direct Marketing

Chris J. Christensen