Disney/Diamonds international shopping question

Question
Hello, I was trying to get a little more information on the diamond upgrade they tell you about. I bought a pair of crown of light earring studs last year along with the tanzanite drop earrings. I have all my receipts and paperwork. I was wanting to know if you knew how it works for an upgrade? If I gave both these pair of earrings up I was wanting a bigger diamond stud of the crown of light brand. These are a little small and after spending over 3k on these I would like some that can be seen. If you aren't sure if you can answer this, can you direct me to who can?
We will be cruising to Nassau from Orlando next Monday on Disney Magic.
Thank you!

Answer
Suzette,

I am really sorry but I have no idea what to tell you about this or where to direct you.have you tried to see if diamond international had a web site?

Enjoy your cruise though.I'll be in Nassau on Thursday myself but not with Disney.

Mike

Disney

Michael Corbo