Disney/Diamonds international shopping question

Hello, I was trying to get a little more information on the diamond upgrade they tell you about. I bought a pair of crown of light earring studs last year along with the tanzanite drop earrings. I have all my receipts and paperwork. I was wanting to know if you knew how it works for an upgrade? If I gave both these pair of earrings up I was wanting a bigger diamond stud of the crown of light brand. These are a little small and after spending over 3k on these I would like some that can be seen. If you aren't sure if you can answer this, can you direct me to who can?
We will be cruising to Nassau from Orlando next Monday on Disney Magic.
Thank you!

I am really sorry but I have no idea what to tell you about this or where to direct you.have you tried to see if diamond international had a web site?

Enjoy your cruise though.I'll be in Nassau on Thursday myself but not with Disney.

Michael Corbo

stateroom layouts, activities, ports of call, amenities on board, restaurants. Food reviews, dining and spa reservations, shore excursions, non cruise sanctioned activities in port, entertainment, Kids Clubs and activities.

I have cruised on the inaugural voyage of the Magic in August of 1998, have done extensive research in the ship,it's twin the Wonder and the new Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy. I have access to lots of pre planning information. Also knowledgeable on available cruise discounts.

Graduate of the Disney College of Knowledge